Thursday, November 1, 2007

Gratitude

I feel like I spend a lot of my time bitching about my pains and my recovery blah blah blah. I am ready to move beyond that right now. I've got two count 'em two friends that are in the dire straights health wise. I've got a lot to feel gratitude about. Terry, the toughest women I have ever had a chance to ride with, just got diagnosed with some sort of brain tumors that I can't spell well enough to google it. What ever the hell it is it aint good.

Kelley is the toughest chick I know. She has been through more injuries and recoveries than most pro football players. Then BAM a fricking virus comes along and paralyzes her from the waist down. She has a chance of recovery but holy crap, I cant imagine being in either one of their shoes. Either way I've got no business complaining about my sore legs or anything else.

I am grateful for:
My wife
my kids
my health
my job
my house
my bikes
my community
my wealth
food
the list goes on. I am sooooo lucky and life is so beautiful I can hardly stand it.

No comments: